I currently accept Fidelis, Excellus, Empire Blue Cross and Blue Shield , Aetna, MVP, Tricare, and United Healthcare insurances.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Currently I accept cash, check, debit and most major credit cards.
Cancel/Rescheduling 24 hour notification is required or client will be required to pay the full cost of the session. Insurances do not cover a no show fee and therefore you will be responsible to pay for the missed session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.